...Here you will find updates on the recent activities in the Schmiedeke House...
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Justin's Haircut
Justin saw a mowhawk somewhere a long time ago and has wanted one ever since. He has not given up on the idea despite everyone's attempts to talk him out of it (including the barber yesterday), so we decided it was time for him to try it out. He loves it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's Awesome.. I know if Brandon saw that he'd want one :)
I am a wife to my awesome husband of almost 11 years. I am a mom to 5 blessings from ages 4 weeks to 18 years. I absolutely love being a stay-at-home mom, teacher, maid, chef, chauffeur, nurse, and whatever else may come up.
Most of all, I am a sinner living everyday in God's grace, praying continuously that He will mold me into a person who radiates His love!
1 comment:
That's Awesome.. I know if Brandon saw that he'd want one :)
Post a Comment